How We Partner
LifePoint works with community healthcare providers to improve the delivery and availability of healthcare services. Our goal is to help our facilities provide the highest quality and most expansive healthcare their communities can support. We equip them with the resources, services, technology and capital they need to grow and prosper. Our family of healthcare organizations shares access to a host of resources including clinical, operational and management experts and has a robust network of peers with which to share best practices.
Our partnership models are flexible. We offer opportunities for acquisitions, joint venture agreements that include shared ownership and governance of a facility, and long-term lease agreements. In any partnership, LifePoint makes a lasting commitment to making the community healthier.
Benefits of a LifePoint partnership include:
- Access to significant capital resources to invest in needed technology and services
- Operating resources and expertise to support and improve care
- Improved ability to recruit and retain physicians
- Enhanced opportunities for employees
- New tax revenues to support the community
- Ability to create a foundation to support new programs in the community
- We are dedicated to improving the access, delivery and quality of healthcare to your community.
We are dedicated to improving the access, delivery and quality of healthcare to your community.
For additional information on partnering with LifePoint Health, please contact us by phone at (615) 920-7000 or via email: LifePointPartnerships@lpnt.net.