Join an established hospital-employed Obstetric and Gynecology group with 11 providers, including midwives! This group is part of a multidisciplinary team at St. Francis-Emory Healthcare that includes a full-service women's center with breast health and gynecologic oncology services. The practice is located in a state of the art medical office building attached to the hospital. We offer a competitive compensation package including sign-on, relocation, and much more.
- Recruiting to replace a retiring physician in the practice
- Call coverage is 5 days/month
- There is always 1 physician and 1 midwife on call together
- DaVinci Xi and Si
- OR Block Scheduling
- Level I NICU
- Established hospitalist team
- Unassigned ER call is shared with another group at the hospital
- St. Francis-Emory Healthcare is proud to be the first hospital in Georgia to have earned Perinatal Care Certification from The Joint Commission
- Columbus is the 3rd largest city in the state of GA, and located about 90 minutes southwest of Atlanta and 30 mins from Auburn, AL
- Population 300k
- The community offers an abundance of outdoor activities, cultural events, and excellent school systems
- Enjoy small town charm in a community with urban amenities in close proximity to an international airport, beautiful beaches, and the mountains
Welcome to Columbus, a small town with a big city feel and one of the best places to live and raise a family.
Founded in 1950, St. Francis Hospital provides residents of Columbus and the surrounding region with a full range of inpatient and outpatient services at its 376-bed facility – which includes the St. Francis Heart Hospital and the Sue Marie Turner Women’s Hospital – and its physician practices. It is home to the only open heart surgery program in the area.
Situated at the heart of the Chattahoochee Valley, Columbus is Georgia’s second largest city and is located just 90 miles south of Atlanta. Residents and visitors enjoy big city amenities amid the charm and hospitality of this small southern town. Columbus is home to the Coca-Cola Space Science Center, the 15-mile Riverwalk along the Chattahoochee River, the National Infantry Museum, a number of fabulous eateries and the longest urban whitewater course in the world. Between its rich history and local culture and arts scene, Columbus has something for everyone.