Canyon Vista Medical Center (CVMC) is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible OB/GYN physician to join an established and well-respected group in a hospital-affiliated practice, with both physicians and Certified Midwives. CVMC is a beautiful, modern facility that includes 7 Labor & Delivery Rooms, 14 Post- Partum Rooms, and 8 observation beds. There is a strong community need for women’s health services, making it easy to build a practice quickly.
- approximately 1,100 deliveries per year
- Level II Nursery and has Neonatal Nurse Practitioner on-site coverage 24/7/365.
- CVMC is also a Pink Ribbon Facility for Breast Health Excellence featuring a 3D Mammography system.
Nestled in the San Pedro River Valley 75 miles southeast of Tucson, Sierra Vista serves as the main commercial, cultural, and recreational hub of Cochise County and offers its residents an affordable cost of living, a temperate climate with year-round recreation and over 300 days of sunshine, and an attractive balance of small town charm and big city amenities.
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- Quality bonus
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance