Trios Health in Kennewick, Washington is now accepting BC/BE NEUROLOGY candidates to join their team! Qualified candidates may include MD or DO practicing Physicians, recent/future graduates, and visa candidates will be considered.
- Outpatient clinic; inpatient and ED consultations
- EEG, EMG, Stroke Program leadership
- Interaction with Residents and Medical Students,
- Nationally competitive salary and benefits package, productivity incentive opportunities, annual CME allowance, sign-on bonus, loan forgiveness potential, and relocation assistance
- TJC, Level III Adult & Peds Trauma, Level I Cardiac & Level II Stroke Center
- Medical staff includes over 300 providers
- Multiple outpatient specialty Care Centers throughout Kennewick, including two urgent care locations and Kennewick's only after-hours pediatric service
The Tri-Cities is located at the confluence of the Columbia, Snake, and Yakima Rivers in southeastern Washington with more than 160 wineries within a one-hour drive. Comprised of three cities, the area is home to two universities offering graduate and undergraduate degrees, a Department of Energy national laboratory, and a highly-educated and skilled workforce.
For more information please contact Emily Bean at firstname.lastname@example.org
Originally founded in 1952 and serving the greater Tri-Cities area of Kennewick, Richland and Pasco – the fastest growing region in the state – Trios Health operates two teaching hospitals – Trios Southridge Hospital and Trios Women's and Children's Hospital – with 111 licensed beds, and a network of outpatient specialty practices and services, including a Level I Cardiac Center, a Level II Stroke Center, six neighborhood-access Care Centers and an Urgent Care Center. Its Trios Family Birthing Center performs among the top two percent of comparable birthing centers in the U.S.
To learn more about Kennewick, please visit: