Canyon Vista Medical Center is recruiting additional BE/BC Family Medicine physicians to join a hospital-affiliated primary care practice in the beautiful high desert area of Southeast Arizona. Opportunity to grow a practice quickly given the need for primary care services in the community.
- Call includes Pediatric call only, including newborn coverage in Level I nursery
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioners in place 7am-7pm everyday
- Currently 1:3 or better
- Hospitalist group in place 24/7 for adult care
- Competitive recruitment package
Nestled in the San Pedro River Valley 75 miles southeast of Tucson, Sierra Vista serves as the main commercial, cultural, and recreational hub of Cochise County and offers its residents an affordable cost of living, a temperate climate with year-round recreation and over 300 days of sunshine, and an attractive balance of small town charm and big city amenities nearby.
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance