Board Leadership Award
LifePoint’s Board Leadership Award is given each year to an extraordinary Board Chair who exemplifies LifePoint’s High Five guiding principles through:
- Genuine interest in high quality patient care
- Active and constructive input into medical staff affairs
- Support for the welfare of hospital employees
- Representation of the needs and views of the community
- Diligent attention to ensuring fiscal responsibility
Congratulations to Dr. Bev Tucker, Board President of Maria Parham Medical Center in Henderson, North Carolina, winner of the 2013 Board Leadership Award!