St. Joseph Regional Cancer Center is seeking a BC/BE Hematology/Oncology physician to join our very busy practice. We currently have three physicians and two nurse practitioners in our group. This is an opportunity to have a big impact and serve a wonderful community and region.
• Seattle Cancer Care Alliance affiliate
• Commission on Cancer accredited
• Provide call coverage for only one hospital, but provide outreach services to multiple communities
• 1:4 call
• Broad range of cases means a very rewarding practice
• Radiation oncology and chemotherapy infusion center on site
• Opportunity to build a successful practice quickly, due to strong community need
• Excellent recruitment package including base salary plus incentives, relocation, sign-on bonus, medical education
debt repayment assistance, and a stipend while you finish training
Founded by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Belvidere, Illinois in 1901, St. Joseph Regional Medical Center is the largest medical center in the region providing advanced-level specialty healthcare. A full-service, 145-bed Catholic hospital, it is accredited by The Joint Commission and designated as a Level I Cardiac and Level II Stroke Center by the state of Washington, and is also a Level III Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center.
To learn more about Lewiston, please visit: